About Learning & the Brain Society
Join the online Learning & the Brain® Society
Join today and receive the newest membership sampler CD which contains 7 lectures from the 2014 Learning & the Brain® conference series. This year, the sampler includes lectures in both the MP3 format (audio) and the MP4 formats (audio with slide presentations synced to the audio).
Other benefits of membership include:
- Access to our members-only website with our neuro-library of selected talks, both audio and audio with synced slide presentations. The website also features archives of past member's newsletters and a forum where members can network and communicate with other like-minded professionals
- A monthly newsletter which includes exciting Learning & the Brain® news as well as links to brain related news links from around the web
- Invitations to participate in monthly live webinars with neuroscientists and educators. Some of our more recent participants have been Michele Mazzocco, Gabrielle Principe and David Sousa.
- Discounts to Learning & the Brain® conferences
- A 15% discount in the Learning & the Brain online store, where you can purchase MP3 and WMV/ MP4 files from past conferences, L&B theme CDs which compile several past lectures that focus on a specific theme, such as "The iGeneration Brain" and L&B t-shirts